Friday, December 15, 2006

You Asked For It!! Picture Time!











I promised in my Christmas card letter that we'd be posting pictures soon, and now that I think I have it figured out we'll give it a whirl! This is our wonderful new home, and wasn't it nice that it snowed last night again to show you how beautiful it is here! Tilley and I went for a walk this morning, it was so brisk and the air so clean! I love it here!

4 comments:

Marcus and Kerry said...

Great Pictures! Thanks a bunch! How about the rest of the house? View of the living room? Bedrooms/office? I know, I know...we're picky!

Marcus and Kerry said...

Nice bowl on the mantle! Glad they're being put to good use.

Marcus and Kerry said...

Nice icecycles! Now you'll always have an excuse if you almost "shoot yer eye out"!

Marcus and Kerry said...

Marcus says a lot. This is Kerry commenting. :) It was great to see more views of the house! I love that you are so happy there. Can't wait to see it in person!!