Its been a wonderful Christmas for Jane and I in our new home. Believe it or not, the only thing missing (it arrived the 26th) was the snow! But before Christmas arrived, we received a wonderful gift in the form of a job offer from Deschutes Co. Mental Health. I will be working full time starting the 2nd of January and will spend time at a middle school and alternative program in Bend (each 4 hours per week) and an elementary school in Redmond (6 hours per week). The rest of the time I will see clients at the County's clinic in Bend in my office. We feel very blessed with the timing of it all and I have already gotten the O.K. for time off this Spring to go see Marc in Egypt if we so choose.
It was a busy weekend prior to Christmas as we attended a wedding in Dallas on Saturday, spent Sunday in Portland with Jane's family and hosted Matt and his family overnight the 25th. I have included pictures of our time Christmas morning.
The group arrived for breakfast, still in pajamas.
Everyone enjoyed opening, even Landon.
He gets extra screen time since this is his first Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment