Fishing at Paulina Lake became second nature by July and many of the trips' memories blend together. But this trip was special. Kerry came fishing with Marc and I and became our "photo journalist". While I won't post all the pictures from the trip, I need to point out that the subject of most of the pictures was "Tilley the fishing dog". Not fishing, not her husband, but Tilley who can be seen here in both her relaxed and alert positions.
Marcus with Paulina Peak in the background. Seems to be enjoying himself.

Fisherman hard at work. Marcus showing great form keeping his "tip up" while I net.

You can tell we're having a "horrible" time!

And finally, if great weather, catching fish and special time with family weren't enough, the Master Himself puts his personal stamp on the day as we're coming home.
Good,
better,
amazing!
1 comment:
Don't let Dad fool you with those pictures. Well, it was indeed a gorgeous day, even with the lightning threatening boats on the water prior to our launch. But Dad did most of the fish catching. I think those pictures are of one of my only landed catches that day. Dad is really the fisherman extraordinaire!
Post a Comment